DULCOLAX Bisacodyl 5mg tablets 20’s per strip for constipation
Bisacodyl is used to treat constipation.
It may also be used to clean out the intestines before a bowel examination/surgery.
Bisacodyl is known as a stimulant laxative.
It works by increasing the movement of the intestines, helping the stool to come out
Swallow this medication whole.
Do not crush, chew, or break the tablet or take it within 1 hour of antacids, milk, or milk products.
Doing so can destroy the coating on the tablet and may increase the risk of stomach upset and nausea.
Dulcolax Laxative Tablets are clinically proven to relieve occasional constipation and irregularity overnight, so you can feel like yourself in the morning.
Features & Benefits:
• Relieves constipation and irregularity overnight
• Comfort-coated tablets for gentle, predictable constipation relief
• The comfort-coated tablets are easy to swallow, and they are gentle on your stomach. So, you can trust Dulcolax for safe, effective relief of constipation
• The #1 doctor recommended stimulant laxative brand
• Brand trusted for effective constipation relief for over 60 years
• Contains the active ingredient Bisacodyl
Dosage/How To Use:
• Adults and children 12 years of age and over
-1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose
• Children 6 to under 12 years of age
-1 tablet in a single daily dose