NOVOLAX LAXATIVE for constipation 15 coated tablets Ubat Sembelit
What is Novolax
Novolax is a laxative that stimulates bowel movements.
Novolax is used to treat constipation or to empty the bowels before surgery, colonoscopy, x-rays, or other intestinal medical procedure.
Novolax Tablets are clinically proven to relieve occasional constipation and irregularity overnight, so you can feel like yourself in the morning.
Features & Benefits
• Relieves constipation and irregularity overnight
• Comfort-coated tablets for gentle, predictable constipation relief
• The comfort-coated tablets are easy to swallow, and they are gentle on your stomach. So, you can trust Novolax for safe, effective relief of constipation
• The doctor recommended stimulant laxative brand
• Brand trusted for effective constipation relief.
• Contains the active ingredient bisacodyl
Dosage/How To Use
Adults and children 12 years of age and over
1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose
Children 6 to under 12 years of age
1 tablet in a single daily dose
-Bisacodyl should only be used to provide short-term relief from constipation.
-If you are still constipated after using bisacodyl for five days, you should see your doctor.
-Eating a healthy diet, drinking plenty of water and getting regular gentle exercise can all help maintain good bowel function.
-Before some surgery and medical examinations
Take one or two 5 mg tablets with a drink of water (do not take with milk). Bisacodyl tablets take about 10-12 hours to work; therefore, they are best taken at bedtime. Do not chew or break the tablets.