VIRGIN Coconut Oil
- Boosts energy levels and is useful in chronic fatigue syndrome
- Supports the immune system and has antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties
- New research reveals a preventative role in Alzheimer’s Disease, Epilepsy and protection of the nervous system and brain from the effects of aging
- Supports thyroid function, raises metabolism & promotes weight loss
- Helps reduce hypoglycemic cravings & improves symptoms of digestive disorders
- Promotes strong hair and has moisturizing and protective properties for the skin
- Possesses a gastrointestinal antioxidant & anti-inflammatory effect
- May prevent osteoporosis and gout
How to Take?
Virgin Coconut Oil can be used to replace regular vegetable oil in your kitchen or taken as a food supplement directly or added to drinks, smoothies, yoghurt etc.
Children 2 to 6 years old: 1 teaspoon morning and night.
Children 7 to 12 years old: 2 teaspoons morning and night.
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons 3 times daily. When first taking Virgin Coconut Oil start with 1 teaspoon with each meal.
Used in Cooking: Mix into salads or use as cooking oil, a healthy replacement for all processed vegetable cooking oil. Can also be kept in a container in the fridge and used as a family spread on bread.
Used Externally: Apply as antioxidant sun protection and moisturizer to hair & skin or on infected areas. For hair, apply once or twice a week for 20 minutes, then rinse, shampoo and condition as normal.
Virgin Coconut Oil may cause some mild loose motions when first taken on its own and this normally subsides after several days. If this happens, try taking only 1 teaspoon at first and gradually increase day by day. Using Virgin Coconut Oil in cooking is usually very well tolerated right from the start.
Note: Virgin Coconut Oil not be suitable for some people with known nut allergies with eczema / dermatitis issues, or fat malabsorption syndrome due to insufficient bile, liver or pancreatic inflammation. The presence of excessive yeasts in the digestive system (such as candida) may also be the cause of the digestive upset from the potent anti-yeast / antifungal / anti-candida effects of Virgin Coconut Oil causing a die-off reaction.